2013年4月11日星期四

Christmas gifts ,China Christmas gifts Manufacturer & Factory & Supplier

Christmas gifts ,China Christmas gifts Manufacturer & Factory & Supplier
My dear friend , Christmas day ,I will be your best choice!! Let me company with you ,your family ,your friends ,your children and everyone you love! !

The Christmas tree introduction
1.It is powered by AA battery or USB cable and can be used both outdoor and indoor
2.It will display 7 different groups of messages or patterns for Christmas wishes 
3.it will come out 3D Christmas tree and floating patterns or messages during led light spinning.
4.There are 8 different Christmas songs played in turn.
5.There is switch at the bottom to choose music, light or both of them.
 
 
 
If you have any interest please don't hesitate to contact with me .
Shenzhen Fire-Wolf Electronics Co.,Ltd
My Email :hllp13@szhllp.com
My Skype: helena890508
Best regards
Helena

没有评论:

发表评论